Thursday, December 31, 2015

Doubts

I don't know what it is, but since I found those questions and posted them with the intention of answering them, I can't do it.

I have started a blog post for 7 of the questions that I thought would be the easiest ones to answer.

I've got nothing.  Every single time that I have sat down with the intention (and false sense of self-knowledge, apprently) I have sat at the keyboard and can't find any words.  I am never lost for words.  Why can't I find them?  It's driving me nuts.

This is bothering me.  Am I so riddled with so much self-doubt, so much self-loathing that I can't let people know who I am?  That's what this is feeling like.

I am not doing this blog for anyone but myself.  I don't understand why this is so difficult.  I guess it's more because I'm the kind of person who just does what I need to do to get through the day.  I don't dwell on bad things that happen because once that experience is gone, it's something that isn't going to happen again and it's a moment that you can't get back.  It's not because I believe that I'm unworthy of getting to know.

It's been brought to my attention that some think bad things of me.  All I have to say is:  You might tell the world that I'm talentless and have no personality (or maybe that's just what's happening inside of my head on your behalf);  but you're the one who keeps reading and coming back for more, don't you?

No comments: