Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Boy Brain

Hmmm.....

Where do I begin?

Still single/dating/unsure of what the Hell situation I'm in at the moment.  Getting ready to put my foot down, just not sure where yet.  I tried to today, but then I melted.  Memories suck. 

Made some new contacts in the past couple of months.  Some for fun, some for professional life, some for fet modeling and one that much to my chagrin, I have allowed into a part of my being held captive from the outside world in the "Man in the iron mask" sense.  Previously mentioned and referred to as "WhatTheFuck-Landia".  Yup.  He's still there.

What the frig...

This simply cannot be permitted.

I don't like it one bit.  OK....maybe just a little whole big lot (the size of Texas (and all of the other continents combined)).

Time.  "It's going to take patience and time."  As one of my favorite former Beatles said in one of my favorite songs.

I said something that I think (hope) got through to them today.  I don't know.  Their response seemed sort of excusey, rather than apologetic. 

I hate text messaging.  I spent 7 years in a relationship where it was the main means of communication because the area that he lived in had really really horrible cell phone reception.  I grew to hate it with vigor.  Try to argue over text.  When you want to scream.  Daily.  For seven years.  Seven.

If you want to know what or how I'm doing, pick up the phone and call me for two seconds to say hi.  It means a million times more to me than a text message.  Texting has it's time and place.  I get that. You are in a room full of other men and don't want to call up your girl just to say "I'm thinking about you" (which the idea of makes me swoon for some reason) just to get shit for it.  Good old fashioned conversation has gone right out the window in our society, but if you contact me at all I'm over the moon.  Hell I'm already over the moon just having gotten to meet you.  Just answer the damn phone once in awhile, I don't call for no reason.

I don't need to date anyone ever again because I got to feel this way just one time before I died, and that was all I have ever asked for.

I really just said that.

For some reason lately, I am finding myself putting up with so many illogical things that NASA should be studying my life.  My swear jar is big enough to fund them for the next century, they might as well start putting the funding to good use!

Patience has never been my strong suit.  Especially when the squirrel brain that I routinely experience comes to a screeching halt because something has my full and undivided in a million ways attention and says "I want that." 

GUYS.....I want it.  ALLLL of it.

All of him.

I'm like that kid who has to be made to sit on their hands because they can't stop fidgeting.

I know how to behave myself.  I mean, I might rip a tendon and blow an artery, but I could do it if I was made to.

I simply don't wanna.

*Insert mental image of me running around flailing my arms around and screaming like a Muppet*

No comments:

Post a Comment