Saturday, December 5, 2015

What The H.E. Double Hockey Sticks?

So, apprently I haven't learned my lesson on drinking and blogging....


Here's the thing about being the kind of person who keeps herself closed off:  once a tiny trickle of emotion starts flowing, you're going to need to hit up Noah.

My hair.  Oh dear Gods my hair.  Never get drunk and trust a drunk friend to "paint" highlights on your head.  Especially when you're not wearing your glasses and can taste colors better than you can see them. 

The phone is not your friend.  Cameras exist.  Keep the phone at home.  In fact, feel free to keep it in a locked safe and throw the combination away.

Go ahead.  Blog.  Write to your hearts content.  Let those fingers fly, sister!  But do not, I repeat DO NOT hit the publish button, no matter how brightly it is shining on that computer screen of yours.  Like the lovely orange beacon of freedom that it might be, just say no.  In fact, putting a sticky note on the part of your screen that it appears on is probably the best option.  Or in fact, not even going to your blogging page at all.  A nice Word document would probably suffice. 

Excuse me while I nurse my soul and more than slightly bruised pride and move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment