Thursday, May 2, 2024

Call Me George

This man was a shock to my system
What do you mean you want to respect me
How dare you be a considerate lover
And call me when you say you're going to
I don't know what to do with this
Amazing everything
The power of the pen
I wrote about him
Manifested a partner exactly like this
YEARS AGO
It's as if my Mr. Perfect delivery idea 
Has come to fruition in an alternate dimension 
And the idea of a Marvel comic multiverse 
Isn't too much of a stretch
Because he was created in a lab somewhere
I'm certain of it

I want this man to do borderline disrespectful things to me
Like 
Things that would land us in jail in some countries
Unspeakable things
So hard and dirty 
That it was such a thrill to the senses 
That we can't do anything
But lay there for hours after just breathing
So much so that we have no idea what planet we're on
That it'll take days to snap back to reality
And if anyone knew what we did to each other 
They would be so horrified and proud at the same time 
That all they could do is high five us
Things that I can't wait to describe out loud in public
With everyone watching us talking about it 
And thinking we've been together forever
But it's been less than a month 
And rather than talking about our white picket fence 
We're talking about the dungeon in the basement

I also want to let myself turn into the purring kitten
I feel myself become every time he looks at me
And have dome light dinner every Wednesday
And sing karaoke with my person 
Who makes the lyrics make sense
I want to make out in a room filled with people watching
Who think we're adorable together
I want to create content with context
So great that we change hearts and minds
And if I have to spend the rest of my life
Being honest with him
Then chop down my cherry tree
And call me George right now



No comments: