Sunday, August 23, 2015

I'm Out.

Yes, I took down my previous post.  I decided that I am not going to let this defeat me by putting that energy out there.  I was having a feel all the feelings all at once moment.  It was gross.  I got it out.  I'm over it.

After work I had an early dinner with a friend.  Naturally he wanted to get the autopsy report out of the way.  After attempting to, I figured out that there's not enough alcohol to get through it.  Gods love him for trying though.  We can get too wrapped up in the details of how we're hurting and forget the things in life that matter.  So instead, I chose to laugh and enjoy the wine.

I don't know what time will bring.  Maybe I'll just figure out the things I have going on right now that I thought I had a partner to help me through and revel in my ability to handle it.  Maybe I'll just start dating again.  Judgey McJudgersons need not apply:  I don't think there's an appropriate grieving process to wade through when you've been spiritually Napalmed.

"You just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try all over again" as my man Frank would sing it.

https://youtu.be/3EFPJL1uQbs


No comments:

Post a Comment