Saturday, April 30, 2016

Viking Funeral

Remembering the first time we were together;
You looked at me and in that moment I was naked,
Your eyes devouring the contours of my frame.
You've nearly got me trapped between your lips and hands.
I drop my guard;  
Unwillingly and wanting all at once.
I could sit by your side all day,
No complaints.
You're my favorite place to be.
Even my demons dress up and behave when I'm with you.
This has never happened before and it's as exciting as it is concerning.
I can tell that you have the power to either end or save my soul.

Inwardly I'm crippled on my knees,
Deaf to reason.
Outwardly I can only pray it doesn't show.
And then you touch me just so
As spikes of curiosity pop up on my skin.
Heat rushed through my body in places only a child who 
Stays up past their bedtime knows.
And even against the curtain of darkness you could feel me blushing.

As we rid ourselves of fear hidden within the fabric of the clothes on our backs
I stood there in the silence of screaming hormones.
Your skin glowing as the streetlights illuminated the room,
But you still aren't naked enough.
Everywhere with you is exactly where I want to be.
The feeling of release to one who is my biorhythms counterpart,
Creating an art that I have only dreamt of feeling.
I want to strip you down to your bones and purge you from any insecurity. 
I want to tear down the skyscrapers you watch down on me from. 
You're quite the architect and I a wonder struck girl;
I'm so vulnerable
Desperately seeking more than just your naked skin.

I don't want a heart that's perfect and unbruised;
It won't know how to love me.
I want one that's ripped in half;
Gaping open.
As feral and wild spirited as mine.
Primed and ready.
It's been tested and tried and proven to be resilient.
Perfect hearts are for pansies.

Give me a Viking any day.

You say you've heard it all before;
You're wary of me I know.
"You've met plenty of women just like me".
I'm not your typical anything and I wish you'd start treating me as such.
I want to take your words and shove them up your tight little ass
And tell you to go die in a hole.
Not because I wish you death;
Because I'd never put you in the same boat with others that have hurt me.
I would set it on fire and let it sink before it could ever reach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment