Thursday, January 28, 2016

Heeere Kitty Kitty

I know someone who thinks that they are invincible.  This person thinks that it's ok to steal someones photos (not mine) and use them to pretend to be someone else online and fuck with people.  That it would make me so distraught that I would run back to him and we would run off to the sunset together after a few apologies. 

Catfishing is illegal.  Wrongfully pretending to be someone else just to hurt a person is simply disgusting.  Taking advantage of someone who clearly was in no position to be able to consent to what you were doing to them and woke up with no recollection or idea what you did to them because they were so under the influence while you were completely sober is a sex crime.  I hate to break it to you, but being batshit crazy doesn't count as being under the influence.  Driving two hours to take pictures of me on a date outside of the theatre just because I didn't tell you who I was going with because it was none of your damn business is stalking.  Falsifying information and making a person trust you with their naked body as a photographer is a sex crime.  I could go on forever.

I have been violated to my core by you and I am not going to allow it anymore. 

A protection order is the least of your worries right now dickhead.  You belong in jail.  That is all I can say about it, both because I simply hate having the energy out there and because I'm in the middle of pursuing legal action.  I don't know what path this will take, but I sure as Hell am not going to sit back and take it.

No comments: