Sunday, April 28, 2024

27 Orgasms

 I was minding my own business

Out with friends

The way that all spinsters are supposed to support each other on their birthday

Zero interest in dating, sex, or anything to do with a man

Who would turn out to just be another neanderthal 

Papier mâché walls up

It was the only way to be if I was to survive

And then you sat down

And your face turned into the sun when you looked at me

And I knew that the only appropriate thing to do would be to kiss it

"I like your face.  I'd like to see more of it."

Apparently my lack of the ability to effectively flirt actually worked this time

I've never been so allowed to be myself

Permission withheld only by myself of course

I was fine with avoiding

I think you have a magnet inside you 

Or something I can't quite put my finger on

But I don't know if I want to know

It's something that can only be brought to the world by the eclipse

Stop thinking and just do dummy

My papier mâché walls 

Crumbled

You threw all my past lovers into my hot chocolate moat to distract the piranhas' 

Who knew they were conspiring to build a bridge for you out of their bones

Fuckers

Your body is the only one I want to feel ever again

We are so much alike that it scares the shit out of me 

In a place nobody has bothered to scratch

You do something to me that I can't explain

The line from my favorite song

It never made sense until now

But I do know

That if my weekends continue to consist of Sunday mornings

And 27 orgasms

You my best friend

Aren't going anywhere

No comments: