Sunday, May 15, 2016

I'm About To Say "Fuck" A Lot....

Honestly, the best thing about text messaging and the fact that it's backed up on my account, is that I have a written timeline every time that someone drives me to act like an emotionally unstable lunatic, and the sane conversations and nuggets of wisdom I dole out to my friends that I don't take myself;  and as I'm looking through them apparently should.

Sometimes (all the time) it's really fucking hard for me to remember that I'm worth more than a once in a while text  response or a pat on the butt when it's convenient;  but I am and even after having a day that was as much fun as a sandpaper dildo, I remember.  And then I get pissed that it's not already common fucking sense to treat a person with a little decency.

Nobody is really as busy as they say they are.  When you've ignored me for a fucking week straight and yet openly complain about how horrible every woman is on the planet and how you're getting ignored BUT THERE IS ONE RIGHT HERE BEGGING FOR YOUR FUCKING TIME, you my friend deserve to be told to FUCK.  DIRECTLY.  OFF.  I cannot believe that anyone would accept that kind of standard from themselves, let alone anyone else.  How are you surprised that nobody wants to talk to a blowhard who acts like the human equivalent of a Participation Award?

Having patience with the person that you're in a relationship with is key.  It is not license to act like a fucking dick and do whatever the fuck you want.  I don't mean that once you're in a relationship that you're under my thumb, but have enough fucking respect for me enough to communicate a little.  Busy?  I get it, but not answering calls or text messages or answering direct questions that are simple to fucking answer and then all you can text back hours later is "What are you doing" to prove that you genuinely don't give a fuck about anyone and clearly not me is fucking bullshit.  Most importantly:  **You are not allowed to cancel plans by text message unless your throat has been ripped out by a hyena.**   And I'm not just talking about someone that you're dating; I'm talking about any kind of  relationship at all.  I would fucking die before I let someone that was a part of my life in any way feel like they were nothing. 

"And the human equivalent of a Participation Award for Douchiest Douchebag on the planet is awarded to...."  Believe me, it's a contest that nobody is in the running for.  You can stop trying so hard;  you fucking win.

If you don't have any integrity;  meaning that if you don't believe in saying what you actually feel/think/mean, call when you say you will, do what you say you are going to do, then keep to yourself or at the very least stay the fuck away from me.

No comments: