Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bowl Of Lies

I just want to say before I start to rant yet again about something I saw on my feed in the Book of Face shared from the interweb that made me all "Spork someone in the undernads" happy, I really do love my friends.  They just disappoint me sometimes.

With that said, someone posted a recipe video for vegan macaroni and cheese.

What the fuck is that?

It's just a lie in a bowl.  That's what it is. 

Not even real.  The "cheese" was made from cashews and boiled up potato, carrot and onion.  I don't dispute that it's probably great, but don't call it something that it isn't.  I'm not a child whose stuff you can sneak veggies into and all that bullshit.  Cheese and I, we go way back.

Don't come to me with your web of lies. 

Cheese is wonderful and nothing to lie about.  If you have decided to become a vegan for any reason, ethical or otherwise, then I absolutely support your decision.  However, that decision was based off of your choice not to consume animal products.  Therefore I am confused as to why one would concoct something and then name it after an animal product. 

You, with your veggie cheese, veggie dogs and tofurkey.  Chemical shit storm, that's what that is.  Unless those chemicals you are consuming in the crap that you eat are somehow turning you into a member of the X-Men, don't come to me with that ethical high horse of yours. 

You don't see me walking around eating carrot sticks and calling them a hybrid steak, do you?

That's all I've got to say about that subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment